Walk in interview for Reservations Supervisor. Currently we are looking for Reservations Supervisor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Reservation standards are implemented and complied to.
• All relevant data is entered in the systems in a timely and accurate manner.
• Data is reviewed and analysed on an ongoing basis.
• All inventory (transient, group, wholesale allotments and other) and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including branded web, 3rd party sites and the GDS are effectively managed.
• All distribution channels are returning appropriate availability and pricing for the following 365 days.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum of high school, Baccalaureate (Abitur), A-level exam
• Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma)
• Very good Opera central systems knowledge
• Knowledge of either Fidelio V6 or Opera PMS is imperative
• A minimum of 2 years experience in reservations, ideally in a supervisory role
• A proven track record of increasing revenue streams or strengthening the performance of a property
• Experience with reporting and market performance reports.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.