Walk in interview for Sales Associate
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet guests as they enter the shop, ask whether they would like assistance with anything and provide help if needed in a friendly, hospitable and efficient manner
• Remain knowledgeable about and answer questions related to merchandise, sales, promotions and store policy
• Provide recommendations based on customer’s stated preferences, needs and desires
• Create a warm and cozy atmosphere for our guests in accordance with the vision of the store by acting in a welcoming and approachable manner during customer interactions
• Straighten, arrange, stock and dust off merchandise, maintain shelving areas as directed by management and participate in the designing of displays in windows and on tables
• Locate merchandise for customers, placing special orders to find desired items if necessary
• Handle refunds, returns and exchanges with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Friendly, outgoing demeanor with a strong commitment to customer service
• Ability to express oneself clearly and persuasively when making sales
• Calm, professional demeanor even when confronted by discourteous customers
• Previous experience operating a cash register.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.