Walk in interview for Sales Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Sales Coordinator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
• Monitor the team s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.