Walk in interview for Secretary
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• take type and distribute minutes of meetings
• implement and maintain office systems
• maintain schedules and calendars
• arrange and confirm appointments
• organize internal and external events
• handle incoming emails, mail and other material
• set up and maintain document management systems
• set up work procedures
• collate information
• maintain databases
• communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
• liaison with internal and external contacts
• coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
• operate office equipment
• manage office supplies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• relevant training or qualification
• knowledge and experience of relevant software applications including spreadsheets and database management
• knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• knowledge of business principles
• proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
• proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
• proven experience in information and communication management
• required typing speed
• verbal and written communication skills
• attention to detail
• planning and organizing
• time management
• interpersonal skills
• customer-service orientation
• stress tolerance.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.