Walk in interview for Secretary. Currently we are looking for Secretary for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor Degree: university graduate with high degree.
• Experience Background: Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
• Years of Experience: 1-5 years
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Language Proficiency: Good Arabic and English ( written and spoken )
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Integrity and professionalism
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.