Walk in interview for Security Agent. Currently we are looking for Security Agent for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Handle all incoming information etc with confidentiality and forward to the concerned person.
• Take charge of the control room and monitor CCTV at all times.
• Ensure that gate passes are issued for all items/stocks that leave the hotel and each item to be logged in the register book
• Make entries of all items received after working hours. To support in emergency situations and accompany guests or team members to local authorities/hospitals if required
• Document accidents or any incidents occurring in a log book
• Prepare hand over reports from shift to shift
• Assist Guest Relations with information asked by guests, be proactive in guest contact and show interest in guest concerns
• Ensure proper key control is followed at all times and entries are made each time a key is withdrawn or deposited.
• Monitor the different areas of the hotel on the CCTV, noting any suspicious actions.
• Knowledgeable of all security policies, procedure and set standards.
• Ensure that a Security Officer is present when any office is opened or stock is taken from the stores after office hours.
• Closely monitor the hotel lobby in particular for the presence of any call girls, persons under the influence etc.
• Assist the Manager on Duty in the event that immediate assistance is required.
• Assist the Restaurant Manager, Doorman, and Valet Parker if required.
• Make security rounds of the guest floors at regular intervals with notes made in security log book.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English; Any additional languages are an advantage.
• Operational knowledge of the role.
• Luxury Hotel Experiences.
• Communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of hotel operations & Computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Basic knowledge of Micros is an advantage.
• Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.