Walk in interview for Senior Nurse. Currently we are looking for Senior Nurse for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide skilled nursing care to children at client’s home.
• Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
• Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
• Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
• Participate in immunization, health promotion clinics and related activities.
• Inform and educate parents regarding proper home health care strategies and procedures
• Supervise junior nurses
• Participate in internal training of staff
• Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
A Bachelor’s degree in nursing, or relevant from a reputable university
Valid DHA License
Minimum 2 year’s experience as a Nurse in a school setting
An appreciation for environmentalism and of values-based education.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with students and adults
The ability to manage confrontation and challenging behavior
Team working and organizational skills
An observant and responsive approach
A positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
Patience, understanding and empathy with students and parents.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.