Walk in interview for Soft Services Manager. Currently we are looking for Soft Services Manager for our company. Location Dubai.
• Management of different disciplines of Serco and sub- contractor housekeeping staff (700) to ensure delivery of the housekeeping standards in accordance with delivery of the concession KPI’s
• Complete annual and mid-year appraisals and identify any sub-standard performance and ensure corrective actions through employee development plans
• Management of disciplinary actions for direct reports and subcontracted staff
• Ensure RTA KPI cleanliness targets are achieved/exceeded in accordance with the Concession Agreement target score (internal areas and external up to 5m)
• Verify and approve records for manpower KPIs at the end of each month and provide any clarification as required
Education & Experience:
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ability to demonstrate both good communications literacy and numeracy skills required for the role
• Ability to understand technical machine operating specifications for delivery of training on large equipment and MEWPS
• Thorough understanding of all aspects of health and safety issues
• Good understanding of management processes in relation to audits, procedures and instructions and management of assets
• Experience of managing large teams of housekeeping staff and outsource contractors
• Experience and good working comprehension of performance and appraisal management and objective setting
• Experience of managing KPIs and meeting performance
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a housekeeping management position.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Soft Services Manager in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.