Walk in interview for Staff Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Organize and maintain employee records
• Update internal databases.
• Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed
• Retrieve company and employee data, as requested
• Check office supply stock and place orders when needed
• Arrange staff travel and accommodations
• Distribute company materials to employees.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of office and HR procedures
• Computer literacy (MS Office in particular)
• Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machines)
• Knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.