Walk in interview for Supervisor
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
• Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
• Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
• Meeting deadlines.
• Approving work hours.
• Ensure great customer service at all levels.
• providing and demonstrating task instructions,
• keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
• You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
• excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous leadership experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Eye for detail and accuracy.
• Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Professional appearance and attitude.
• Computer literacy.
• Proactive organizational skills.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.