Walk in interview for Systems Engineer
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Must always focus on customer satisfaction and support.
• Administration of all support related operations.
• Provision of Design, installation, implementation, upgrading, troubleshooting, repair and
• support of all the hardware, software systems and solutions supplied by the company to customers, as well as used-in-house.
• Management of support related documentation and technical information.
• Training of sub-ordinates, preparation and updating of customer technical files.
• Assist Accounts manager in customer visits, quotations and demonstrations.
• Keeping up-to-date with IT industry innovations and undergoing continuous training.
• Research and development on new products and technologies introduced by the company and preparation of demos.
• Holding meetings with Account Manager’s and Purchasing officers to clarify outstanding issues.
• Working out pre-planning forms, clearly indicating the scope of works prior to giving other technical details.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications from a very reputed university with an excellent academic record.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Must be able to communicate very fluently without any grammatical mistakes.
• Must have MCSE and CCNA certification and experience in system test, system integration and system verification.
• Ability to work independently and in a team utilizing systems integration experience.
• Minimum 4-7 year’s of work experience in similar field is a must.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.