Walk in interview for Teacher
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
• Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
• Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
• Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
• Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
• Observe and understand student’s behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education
• Experience as a teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Knowledge of CPR.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.