Walk in interview for Technical Trainer. Currently we are looking for Technical Trainer for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Conduct training classes that go over job-specific and company-specific software applications
• Design computer training manuals as needed
• Complete preventative maintenance to ensure equipment operates properly
• Maintain quality service by setting up and enforcing organization standards
• Follow organization standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and healthy training
• Evaluate effectiveness of training for specific job applications
• Stay up-to-date on technical knowledge by attending education workshops, classes and reading publications
• Collaborate with team to accomplish necessary training tasks
• Research and test the systems to determine the best system use.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Education
• 3 to 5 years of related experience
• Proven record of people skills
• Understanding of operational programs
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills a must
• Leadership skills a plus.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.