Walk in interview for Training Specialist. Currently we are looking for Training Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Conduct training needs analysis and develop appropriate training programs including but not limited to externally accredited Diploma & certificated courses for the employees and various levels of trainees using appropriate training techniques to ensure employee competence to maintain the plant mechanical equipment safely and effectively.
• Liaise closely with line departments to ensure that training is appropriate to user needs and business processes.
• Develop course manuals and instructional materials including interactive computer based training materials as per course content to achieve learning goals.
• Deliver competency based technical training relevant to the discipline as per training plan, the competency requirements and Operational Excellence Management Systems (OEMS) and act as Assessor/Internal Verifier for competency based training and assessment using the necessary occupational standards.
. Ascertain that all training solutions are developed to enhance employee competence to maintain equipment during normal, emergency and shut down situations safely and effectively.
• Maintain accurate records of trainee’s performance/ progress and provide on the job support and guidance during and after the training event to ensure effective transfer of learning to the job.
• Evaluate and continuously update training courses to meet competency framework requirements and ensure that training solutions are in line with industry best practice.
• Maintain detailed training records for compliance with company QA and audit requirements.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 8 years work experience of which a minimum of 3 years preferably in developing, conducting and administering training programs for large Process Industries/ Institutions.
• Certified Assessor / Internal Verifier for Competency Based Assessment is preferred.
• Should be trained as a technical instructor with the ability to deliver relevant craft skills in mechanical engineering and familiarity with engineering simulation / e-learning software applied for mechanical trades.
• Work experience in Oil & Gas industry with hands-on experience of dealing with maintenance of pumps and turbines including lathe machines and machining activities.
• Familiarity with the company’s different refining processes, safety, equipment handling, and operations procedures.
• Detailed knowledge of process plant equipment relevant to the craft including the function, assembly, replacement and repair of such equipment on-stream and during shutdown.
• Able to Read, Interpret and apply Engineering drawings and control diagrams.
• Knowledge of industry safety standards and practice within the oil & Gas Industry.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with excellent presentation skills to deliver training programs.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.