Walk in interview for UI Developer. Currently we are looking for UI Developer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
• Maintain and improve website
• Optimize applications for maximum speed
• Design mobile-based features
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Create quality mockups and prototypes
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.