Walk in interview for Web Developer. Currently we are looking for Web Developer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
• Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
• Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
• Upgrading our e-commerce platform.
• Creating PHP module which help growing our business.
• Full responsibility of our website, Programming, Developing, Data base, data entry, etc….
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.