Walk in interview for Yoga Instructor. Currently we are looking for Yoga Instructor for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops safe, professional and comprehensive Yoga training programs (preferred: restorative, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Yin, Hatha, etc) & Aerial Yoga to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
• Monitors and instructs clients during Yoga training sessions by educating on correct form and alternative poses
• Provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns
• Effectively discusses and explains different forms of Yoga
• Attentively listens to Members, answers questions, and engages in conversation before and after classes
• Cleans and organizes the studio after each class.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor – minimum of 200 hour level or equivalent experience required for advanced level classes
• Preferred: Aerial Yoga certification
• Preferred: prenatal certification
• The ability to motivate individuals and groups
• Personal fitness, strength and flexibility
• Meditation guidance abilities
• Good speaking and listening skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.