Walkin interview for Central Processing Lead
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage the production processes to ensure that they are being carried out according to the approved methods and sanitary conditions and that finished product is being manufactured to specified quality standards.
• Promotes a safe environment with equipment and process designs and comply with all GSK quality and safety procedures and local regulations.
• Participate in dept commissioning including starting up new equipment, recommending operating controls, manage on-the-job training, ensuring that Good Manufacturing Practices are implemented, and examining the production organization and manpower.
• Select, train, motivate, appraise and discipline production supervisor and production foreman to ensure continuation of the production in high quality.
• Manage with the Eng. Dept. the maintenance plan and preventative maintenance plan of his area. In addition to spare parts budget planning and control.
• Create and manage yearly budget for the department.
• Responsible for development and implementation of Site GPS deployment plan to ensure that GPS becomes integrated with the ways of working to improve yield and cycle times.
• Responsible for the industrial activities (Time studies for the manufacturing process, facility lay out, manpower calculations and process optimization).
• Prepare loss tree for all processing areas, work on cutting time-wasters, extra costs, unnecessary effort, as well as downtime causers to increase capacity and efficiency.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor s degree of pharmaceutical science.
• 8-10 years of experience in solids dosage form and soft gelatine operation and manufacturing
• People management experience is a must
• Experience with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies. TPM is a plus
• Communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Must possess sufficient creative talents.
• Fluent English language.
• Good computer skills.
Jobs in Sharjah
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.