Walkin interview for Financial Accountant. Currently we are looking for Financial Accountant for our company. Location Sharjah. Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage the preparation of the company s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements
• Manage tax payments
• Organize internal audits for daily work
• Help in Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
• Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
• Perform month-end and year-end close processes
• Preparation of a daily Cash position report.
• Preparation of treasury management report.
• Preparation of periodical cash flow forecast.
• Prepare and maintain SG&A analysis.
• Liaise with Treasury department for daily requirements.
• Ensure compliance with internal treasury controls, policies and procedures
• Journal entries and other related transaction booking in Autoline
• Managing document transmittals to different departments in the company.
• Monitor and follow up pending documents.
• Filing of Treasury related documents
• Paying vendors by scheduling payments and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• More than 5 Years Proven experience working as an accountant
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
• In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
• Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
• Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
• Time-management abilities
• The Confidentiality
• BSc degree in Accounting, Finance.
Jobs in Sharjah
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.