Walkin interview for Senior Press Officer. Currently we are looking for Senior Press Officer for our company. Location Sharjah. Senior Press Officer in E Dubai jobs
• Manage media enquiries to promote and protect flydubai’s reputation.
• To take part in a managed out of hours duty rota to ensure 24-hour, 365-day service for handling all media enquiries.
• Keep up to date with developments in the aviation industry, in particular for the Russian speaking markets, so as to be well informed about news priorities. Daily review of media monitoring.
• To keep the PR team informed of breaking news in order to ensure consistency across the organization.
• To work closely with the business to identify new stories and PR opportunities in support of business objectives.
• To work closely with our PR agencies across the network to proactively plan ahead for announcements, media relations activity around events and launches in order to achieve maximum media coverage. Ensure that the agreed scope of work is delivered on time and to the standard we expect.
Education & Experience:
• Previous experience in the aviation or travel industries would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Previous experience of crisis communications would also be an advantage but is not essential.
• 7+ years’ experience in journalism and/or public relations with 2+ years in a similar role
• University degree in public relations, journalism or a related discipline.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.